Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Adopt a noob program

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feroz91

01-01-2011

I'd like to remind every1 that you have to accept my request or join the Adopt a noob chat-room in LoL, so that I can talk with you and assign you for a nugget/mentor.

sandokan98

01-01-2011

i can be a mentor
500 wins have skype:sandokan981
good ENG from Bulgaria looking for a Nugget ING sandokan98

QQ Iznogood

01-01-2011

I'm pretty sure the old one is still going. I know Vishox just assigned me my second nugget anyway. It's Xmas though, so that it takes a while to get a response is just to be expected.

Anyway, good luck with this. And if Vishox decides to drop the other one, I'll sign up as a mentor.

dani98

01-02-2011

I want to be a mentor with 300 wins and i need a nugget-skype dan1vr

Dàrkwrath

01-02-2011

I'm new to LoL and it would be cool if i could get a mentor if that as at all possible =P

Feroz91

01-02-2011

Dani & Sandokan, are you only 12 years or doesn't 98 have anything to do with your bithday? - Just wondering as I think it might be a bit young to mentor if you're 12.

Donye

01-02-2011

Hey guys

This looks to be a really great system and I'm sure it will help the overall LoL community in general, props.

I'm considering putting myself up for mentor as I'm 18 years old lvl 30 400 wins under my beltand as a tank player it would be nice to see some more in solo queue xD I'm just considering whether I can balance my time effectively to helpt hese guys as I have to balance ranked, normal, lvllign up my other acc as well as teaching the guy.

I have skype, TS, VENT and all that shizzle, but my preffered communication is skype, im always logged on in the day and I'm most accessible from there so it would be easiest to contact me there. I can give you my details on request.

Just a word of suggestion, maybe for the benefit of us lvl 30s browsing these forums and seeing these posts, maybe you could put the nugget name and then if known what sort of champ/role they are looking to play.

Good luck

Feroz91

01-02-2011

Not all of them speceficly know that yet and some just want some general knowledge. But I think you might be right. The ones that I've talked to myself, well I have an idea of what they want to learn.

- And I think I might have just the nugget for you (: Anyway add me on LoL and we can talk.

mohannadi

01-03-2011

can u sign me up as nugget please
ign:mohannadi
got skype,xfire,teamspeak
thank you

sandokan98

01-03-2011

Quote:
Feroz91:
Dani & Sandokan, are you only 12 years or doesn't 98 have anything to do with your bithday? - Just wondering as I think it might be a bit young to mentor if you're 12.

im 12yeah dani 2 but we are good @ this game w can mentor