Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't login, can't change password on site, can't do anything, please help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

02-24-2015

Hello, I've been trying lately to log in into my League of Legends account only to find out that I have to change my password due to "security measures". Logged onto eune.leagueoflegends.com with the username and password I have, tried to go and change my password, filled in the gaps with my information, yet when I press submit, it says my password is incorrect, how can that be possible since I can log in on the site and in the game window? Can't access my old e-mail on which the account is based, because their e-mail service has closed since I have created the account.

I am willing to ask you if there's anything I can do in order to "recover" my account, since I can't change my password, as you suggest when I try to log in. Also, my forum account shows up as "J:NULL".

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NtheEPIC

Junior Wrenchman

02-24-2015

Hi there,
Feel free to send a ticket to support and they will help you out. You can do so here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new