Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Slayer

02-23-2015

I sent a message to RIOT asking for only 30 RP since I need only 30 to get the Lunar Goddess Diana skin. I sent the message yesterday with a drawing of Irelia that I made. How long do you think I would have to wait, or if they even would accept.

I know you may not have the answer to it, but I really hope I can do something to be able to get the Lunar Goddess Diana Skin.

Thank you for listening

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnknownToPublic

02-23-2015

Quote:
Sam Slayer:
I sent a message to RIOT asking for only 30 RP since I need only 30 to get the Lunar Goddess Diana skin. I sent the message yesterday with a drawing of Irelia that I made. How long do you think I would have to wait, or if they even would accept.

I know you may not have the answer to it, but I really hope I can do something to be able to get the Lunar Goddess Diana Skin.

Thank you for listening

Literally wtf.
You don't need to send them anything beside the request,they will give you the RP if it's your first time.
Just wait it always takes them some time