Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

For all of thee who wish to "leave" GD, a decree!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Kawaii

02-23-2015

Thou hast signed a magical soul-bound contract [100% KALISTA APPROVED! GOLD SEAL OF APPROVAL! NO BLACK SPEAR REQUIRED!] when thou hast entereth the realms of General Discussion. Here be the portion of the contract that thou are in conflict with. Thou art to resolve this issue immediately, or thou shalt face prosecution!

Here thou go
Enjoy

Quote:

An Excerpt From The Laws of General Discussion
Unit 6, Paragraph 6, Sub-Section 6

VI.[1] I hereby sell my soul, body, and all bodily fluids past and present to General Discussion. No matter what happens I will not leave General Discussion, until death do us part. I will be faithful to General Discussion and love what she loves and hate what she hates. General Discussion is love, General Discussion is life. General Discussion is the forum above all others. General Discussion is more beloved than your family. General Discussion is thy waifu for all generations hereon. So be it said on the 13th day of the 13th month [applicable in certain religions] on the year 1337.
VI [2]. Moving to Boards is not considered death for the purpose of point VI. [1]
VI [3]. Terminating this Sub-Section of the contract results in instant IRL termination.

Arisha the Dark

02-23-2015

Haven't visited LoL forums for few months, decided to check them now. And this is the first thread I read... **** my life.

Winters

02-23-2015

wtf

Galatrox

02-23-2015

Hi Arisha no more forums tho

Bàri

02-23-2015

Quote:
Maximum Kawaii:
Thou hast signed a magical soul-bound contract [100% KALISTA APPROVED! GOLD SEAL OF APPROVAL! NO BLACK SPEAR REQUIRED!] when thou hast entereth the realms of General Discussion. Here be the portion of the contract that thou are in conflict with. Thou art to resolve this issue immediately, or thou shalt face prosecution!

Here thou go
Enjoy

instant IRL termination got me cruckin and laughin..
See what i did there?
ahahahah
hahhah
ahha

UnknownToPublic

02-23-2015

image.jpg