Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Finding A Main Role

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cyperluts

02-23-2015

Guys so yeah I recently started playing league and I became level 29 but still I don't know my main role,I feel like I'm stuck between mid and jungle I love both of them but I feel like I'm a better jungler but I still can't decide so help me please...Thank you guys.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MG Cypes

02-24-2015

Personally i love your name
MG Cypes - cype-rluts
So mainly i dont know what you should player, but its not bad to have 2 roles (more good to have 3) cause then you can play another if some jerk instalocks.. I have added you on League, and i'd like to play with you, and i hope you would aswell. And if we come so far, maybe help your rankeds (not boost) but duo so you have one you can trust, so you dont get a random troll in that spot. but if you are one of those ''im challenger'' bronzies or flamer, you shouln't add me. (i dont like selfish people and i do NOT like negative attitudes, we will only text tho :/ im not good at pronouncing english ... the danish accent sucks
Cya in the battlefield!
PS: Im gold III and i main tryndamere toplane with a ca. 80% win rate - Normals and rankeds
PPS: I don't care if you suck as much as a average lvl 29 does
PPPS: Im on every weekend and some ocasions in the normal days, im from Denmark, so if your sitting miles away, it may get hard to contact cause i might be sleeping and or in school when your at home (i hope you understant that :/)