Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

880 rp stolen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summoner1 Name1

02-23-2015

hi, today i got a message that someone entered my account. after that i noticed that someone sold jayce from my account, and used the RP + my RP that i had before to buy a demonblade tryndemere to someone called "demonware".
i have 2 friends who know my passward, i trust them and they dont know "demonware". yeserday or two days ago i entered a link that a friend sent me for "free rp". it asked for username, passward and server, i wasnt sure about that, so i wrote my username and passward for EUW account, which are the same to my EUNE main account username and passward. i asked my friend to send the link again because i wanted to see what is it (after my account was hacked) but he didnt answer yet, if he will i will write it in a comment. can it be related to the situation? my EUNE account was hacked and not EUW account..

does anyone know this person or his account was hacked by him? i sent a message to riot support, so what is going to happen? will i get 880 rp back? will "demonware" be punished?

thank you and sorry for my english. by the way, maybe i posted this two times.. im new with league of legends forums.