Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top Summoner Platform Graphics Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Incyte

Recruiter

02-23-2015

When playing on Summoners Rift (normals) I noticed this graphics glitch affecting the trees behind the summoners platform of my team (top platform). However, the summoners platform of the enemy team was not affected by this. I was the only one seeing this on my team, and after I relaunched the LoL Client the issue has been resolved.

Just wanted to mention this, although I have no idea of anyway to remake this bug. Was simply a normals match, with myself playing as Blitzcrank. Have attached a screenshot of the weird graphics that occurred at the bottom of this post.

My computer specifications are as below (there is no DxDiag for machines running Mac OS):

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro8,1
Processor Name: Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 2,4 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 16 GB
Boot ROM Version: MBP81.0047.B27
SMC Version (system): 1.68f99
Sudden Motion Sensor: