Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heyo guys, I made an ADC Montage. Can you check it out?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LesmicaTheDoctor

02-23-2015

This is my first ever real montage, on which I kinda worked hard.

I'm a Gold 1 player called LesmicaTheDoctor, and I play for the team Electro Vendetta.
I need opinions about my montage, for example: what should I add, remove, fix, etc.
Any view would be appreciated!

Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZmarNjJWF0

Thanks!

UnknownToPublic

02-23-2015

image.jpg

Somateri

02-23-2015

Only cool moment, when blitz grab fiddle with ult.

A lot kills where u kill enemies who run away and they don't even try attack -.- Why you record how you kill someone with Jinx ult ? This was normal thing and it's happen in every game with Jinx. Speed it up x10 and add retarded music then it worth watch xD

DexBunny

02-23-2015

Haven't watched it yet,but I swear if it has 'beginner over edit' on it as well as hard dubstep I'm downvoting.

EDIT: Not actually bad,but I suggest you cut down the amount of blur effects you use,it's hard to watch the video otherwise.

LesmicaTheDoctor

02-23-2015

Quote:
DexBunny:
Haven't watched it yet,but I swear if it has 'beginner over edit' on it as well as hard dubstep I'm downvoting.

EDIT: Not actually bad,but I suggest you cut down the amount of blur effects you use,it's hard to watch the video otherwise.

No, it doesn't have dubstep, and the only thing that I've added is one effect (the color) for each clip.

EDIT: Thanks for your feedback!

LesmicaTheDoctor

02-23-2015

Quote:
Somateri:
Only cool moment, when blitz grab fiddle with ult.

A lot kills where u kill enemies who run away and they don't even try attack -.- Why you record how you kill someone with Jinx ult ? This was normal thing and it's happen in every game with Jinx. Speed it up x10 and add retarded music then it worth watch xD

I thought the music stopping and Vayne saying: "Let us hunt those who have fallen to darkness." was a way cooler moment than that, but ok. The Jinx ult I just used since I didn't have enough footage of Vayne. I made this video in about a day and I didn't have more clips to use.

LesmicaTheDoctor

02-23-2015

Bumpz for more viewz! hue

BonjwaZz

02-23-2015

You didnt have any pentakills or insane outplays, only you and your team picking up kills. So I suggest to pick clips when you actually do some plays and then make a montage.

LesmicaTheDoctor

02-24-2015

Quote:
BonjwaZz:
You didnt have any pentakills or insane outplays, only you and your team picking up kills. So I suggest to pick clips when you actually do some plays and then make a montage.

I wanted to try out the new effects.
After all, it's my first montage so I guess you shouldn't expect anything crazy.
Fun Fact: I didn't get a single Pentakill and I played since Season 3 (Preseason 4). heh