Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My League Of Legends firewall error experience .. solution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

meso100

02-22-2015

i had this annoying problem since late 2014 .. this is my solution after alot of searching i made up a list of what to do to solve this .. 1st of all your router

1st : change your DNS into a public one (i choose google's) (8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4)

2nd : disable UPnP

3rd : enable DMZ and put in your unique ip adress

4th : try to disable your router firewall

this is all in your router .. then we move to your PC

1st : run the launcher as administrator

2nd : allow LOL thorough your firewall ( also go to inbound rules ) control panel / windows firewall / advanced settings / inbound rules. and then right click / enable rule .. do this to all lol related files then close and save

i was facing huge problems till i managed to do all these steps .. untill then i was using wtFast it will eliminate your problem although only for 3o days ( the trial period ) .. i hope the best for all of you.. i thought i should share this because this problem has bugged me for half a year now and finally i managed to solve it ..

FreezingTerror

02-22-2015

its stupid to disable your rooter firewall

meso100

02-22-2015

Quote:
FreezingTerror:
its stupid to disable your rooter firewall

well that is what solved my issue ...