Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DogIsGod

02-22-2015

Hey Riot, in the past few months you decided to nerf the balanced champions like Kassadin and Zed, destroyed Azir, but you forgot about a few champions that are much more powerful than these guys.

Don't you think a champion with a knock-up, a stun, 3 escapes and a pretty big shield every few seconds is ridiculous? Yes, I'm talking about Riven.

Or how about Fiora? A champion that truly deserves a rework since her base AD stats are ridiculous and her ulti is way more powerful than Yasuo's.

Or how about Warwick? A champion that can still blow you up at the press of a button?

Or how about Nidalee? Who has a way higher mobility than Kassadin with no cost? Yet she's not the one being nerfed.

Apparently you guys don't actually care about how good a champion is, all you care about is if they got a high pick/ban rate in LCS. I don't think looking at how much a champion is banned or picked is a good way to determine how good they are. If you compared the targeted champions to nerf with other champions in the game, you would realise that there are so many other pick much more powerful.

There are all these champions out there that need a rework or at least some nerfs, yet you target the healthy champions. May I ask why? Why is it a good idea to nerf the balanced champions into oblivion instead of buffing the others or nerfing the existing op ones.

UnknownToPublic

02-22-2015

Quote:
DogIsGod:
Hey Riot, in the past few months you decided to nerf the balanced champions like Kassadin and Zed, destroyed Azir, but you forgot about a few champions that are much more powerful than these guys.

Don't you think a champion with a knock-up, a stun, 3 escapes and a pretty big shield every few seconds is ridiculous? Yes, I'm talking about Riven.

Or how about Fiora? A champion that truly deserves a rework since her base AD stats are ridiculous and her ulti is way more powerful than Yasuo's.

Or how about Warwick? A champion that can still blow you up at the press of a button?

Or how about Nidalee? Who has a way higher mobility than Kassadin with no cost? Yet she's not the one being nerfed.

Apparently you guys don't actually care about how good a champion is, all you care about is if they got a high pick/ban rate in LCS. I don't think looking at how much a champion is banned or picked is a good way to determine how good they are. If you compared the targeted champions to nerf with other champions in the game, you would realise that there are so many other pick much more powerful.

There are all these champions out there that need a rework or at least some nerfs, yet you target the healthy champions. May I ask why? Why is it a good idea to nerf the balanced champions into oblivion instead of buffing the others or nerfing the existing op ones.

N1gga pls kassadin and zed weren't balanced at all

Boo0o

02-23-2015

Quote:
UnknownToPublic:
N1gga pls kassadin and zed weren't balanced at all
its still funny to see how LCS made everyone ban kassadin. before lcs he had low ban rate, and look at it now.. i myself think that hes really bad now and i havent banned him in a long time. his damage is so low for now and easy to beat in lane. and his ult stacks take so long to reset

THC Skan

02-23-2015

I only agree about Fiora and Nidalee, seriously, fiora doesn't really let you counterplay her unless you have a ton of armor. And nidalee? Players are just getting 40%CDR and spam those spears 24/7. And if not spears were enought, she one shots you with that stupid mark. The mark dmg should be nerfed.

UnknownToPublic

02-23-2015

Quote:
Boo0o:
its still funny to see how LCS made everyone ban kassadin. before lcs he had low ban rate, and look at it now.. i myself think that hes really bad now and i havent banned him in a long time. his damage is so low for now and easy to beat in lane. and his ult stacks take so long to reset

Fail.
Btw I banned kassa because he is broken,not LCS.
Now his ult got nerfed just like I wanted it,cya kassa mains