Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bicoljkra

02-23-2015

im laughin at you, most of you are 16 and calling me (19) kido xD do u guys even lift or jerking off and form posts"nerf kata" is all you do in yoru life? fckign skinny fat ugly motherfckers :'D

Buttcramp

02-23-2015

Quote:
bicoljkra:
im laughin at you, most of you are 16 and calling me (19) kido xD do u guys even lift or jerking off and form posts"nerf kata" is all you do in yoru life? fckign skinny fat ugly motherfckers :'D

Im laughing with all the katarina nerfs upcoming.

bicoljkra

02-23-2015

they can nerf champion but cant player. im guessing of of you have your main champion that you jsut love to play,and if riot would nerf it u will quit playing it? i wouldnt and i wont im glad kata is getting nerf so im not afraid that someone will ban her in ranked. anyway i really dotn care about your opinions i will enter diamond this season playing only kata is possible and i will prove that to you

UnknownToPublic

02-23-2015

Quote:
bicoljkra:
they can nerf champion but cant player. im guessing of of you have your main champion that you jsut love to play,and if riot would nerf it u will quit playing it? i wouldnt and i wont im glad kata is getting nerf so im not afraid that someone will ban her in ranked. anyway i really dotn care about your opinions i will enter diamond this season playing only kata is possible and i will prove that to you

K kid

SpongeDude

02-23-2015

Quote:
bicoljkra:

The fact that u actually main a champ, makes u a bad player. also maining a skillless faceroll one.
yet , bull**** attitude and swearing like a dumb kid.
Fix your grammar and holy ****..
Quote:
skinny fat ugly motherfckers
. Lolwat? Any logic left there ****uh?
What to expect from a kata main. Toxic champion as well as toxic player. Things are together. As well as riven mains.
I'll be laughing my ass off when you'll drop to copper 7 ( wish that division existed) , when your beloved kata will get finally gutted a bit. I doubt if you'll ever be able to play even Darius, let alone Azir/syndra etc.

UnknownToPublic

02-23-2015

Quote:
SpongeDude:
The fact that u actually main a champ, makes u a bad player. also maining a skillless faceroll one.
yet , bull**** attitude and swearing like a dumb kid.
Fix your grammar and holy ****.. . Lolwat? Any logic left there ****uh?
What to expect from a kata main. Toxic champion as well as toxic player. Things are together. As well as riven mains.
I'll be laughing my ass off when you'll drop to copper 7 ( wish that division existed) , when your beloved kata will get finally gutted a bit. I doubt if you'll ever be able to play even Darius, let alone Azir/syndra etc.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when this kid is gonna cry at forums for buffs.
Even though it main a champ,it probably plays only kata,which means knowing more then 1 champions is too hard for him XD
I main Yasuo,and you can PedoSpy idc but I play ALot more champions then him.

bicoljkra

02-23-2015

but guys youre still skinny and fat forum asskissers. even if i drop in bronze 100 you will still same trash as you are now,too skinny,cant lift,and just ugly,99% of you are still 18+ virgins,thats just too bad :/

Buttcramp

02-23-2015

Ah yes.
Our opinions sure says alot about our appearances.

UnknownToPublic

02-23-2015

Quote:
Buttcramp:
Ah yes.
Our opinions sure says alot about our appearances.

Dude just ignore this kid,I bet he's 13,and "skinny fat ugly virgin itself"

Fújin

02-23-2015

Quote:
bicoljkra:
but guys youre still skinny and fat forum asskissers. even if i drop in bronze 100 you will still same trash as you are now,too skinny,cant lift,and just ugly,99% of you are still 18+ virgins,thats just too bad :/

That's right, not being a sheep in the herd like every other human is bad. Not going to gym is bad, not having the "ideal body" is bad, not losing your virginity, while being pre-teen or teen, to some ***** you'll forget is bad. Having different ideals and thoughts in this world is considered bad, am I right? Just because I don't go to gym to impress some *****s and **** different girls every sunday untill I get AIDS or leave one pregnant is bad.

Then I'm sorry but I do not want to live in your world. I do not want to be a a stupid person who does without thinking, I do not want to live in your golden stone age. I want to be above the average human, who's worrying more about the way he looks and his social life than his career and intelligence.