Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeeoSensei

02-22-2015

I wonder why Katarina did not recive a nerf so far...they decided to nerf Yasuo (OP in one ability) and Katarina is OP in all the skills (teleport, ulti, teleport and AGAIN ulti) so wtf?

Fújin

02-22-2015

"but, but CC" - Everyone who faps to Katarina.

Buttcramp

02-22-2015

They nerfed azir to oblivion, yet they allowed Katarina, Zed and Riven stay the way they are now.

Messeery

02-22-2015

Make her Q a skillshot, and make it not do much damage until you proc it with an AA or another ability.

bicoljkra

02-22-2015

stop hate on katarina and leave my main alone. i started this game bcuz of her, i played her before rework when everyone was saying shes trash oin season 2 i was playing her and you can nerf her but i will again say on my 66% win ratio with her,you can nerf cahmpino but u cant nerf me so stfu u fcking adc mains who get rekt in 1 hit

Sub HeroCro

02-22-2015

She is getting nerfed next patch

SheWas18 I Swear

02-22-2015

What he said ^^. Her passive is changing a little.

UnknownToPublic

02-22-2015

Quote:
bicoljkra:
stop hate on katarina and leave my main alone. i started this game bcuz of her, i played her before rework when everyone was saying shes trash oin season 2 i was playing her and you can nerf her but i will again say on my 66% win ratio with her,you can nerf cahmpino but u cant nerf me so stfu u fcking adc mains who get rekt in 1 hit

Kiddo pls the moment they will nerf their Barbie to oblivion you won't be able to play even darius or garen because they take more skill.

Maximum Kawaii

02-23-2015

that ***** had it coming
she damn well did

Buttcramp

02-23-2015

Winters is gonna cry