Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for people to play with and record! :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BringThaPancakes

02-22-2015

Hey guys!

I am preparing to launch a YouTube channel. It will be gaming oriented and I want to make league a part of this channel. Although solo QQ is very exciting I think that playing with bunch of funny people leads to more funny/exciting content. It doesn't mean I don't have friends :P. Most of them are not very into league or their english is quite bad, whatever.

I am searching for people form almost any league, its mostly about that character. You just gotta know english, have an ok microphone and have fun playing League - just don't rage, whats the point?

If you have some spare time (of you do) and want to have fin with random people just write to me. We'll talk on Skype and figure sth out if you are willing to help.

Guess thats all,

If you have any questions just write.

GL&HF Guys and Girls!

QMAC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dissidus

02-22-2015

Cheers lad, my name is Adam, IGN is Dissidus. I had a youtube channel for LOL myself a while ago, but then school started so i deleted it (stupid kid, why did i delete it....) so iam not new to these stuffs. Iam a Platinum player, as you might notice last Season i was only in silver, its becasue i was 100% focused on getting my EUW account to diamond so i can sell it for high values (succesed). Now iam gold5 and i speak english on a very decent level, have a working micro and i dare to tell about myself that iam not a rager....ohh god another team lost me promo, gg fak this so iam very intrested into joining an friendly group of playoruses and maybe also get some output on youtube and lol team tournaments (admit it, everyone just wants to copy CG )