Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What Region is this prepaid card? help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Salty4u

02-22-2015

So i bought 2prepaid cards from the cashu store iam not sure if it did tell me the region but i didnt see it well anyways when i wanted to put the code in it said that this prepaid code isnt in this region (or something like that) so i kept changing regions till i find it..problem is..well after 4-5 tries it says i reached the limit of putting the code...making me wait a little while between 6 hours or a day possibly ..... all i want is to know what region is the CASHU store had or maybe eu doesnt take it? idk would be a good thing if i could just hand the codes and riot give me the rp couz iam afraid the code may expire and u may ask....why dont u end a ticket then? well............ i cant couz my country isnt in there...(yaaaaaay) so iam stuck in a pitfall basically iam not sure if i can put the codes and get rp :\ any help?