Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnStoppaBle55

02-21-2015

Hi, im Bronze III 92 LP this point but im on my way to silver thought. I main nowdays support and my secondary role is jungler. I got skype but english is not my native language, im 15 year old,i play almost everyday at EUNE but I dont own all the support champs. i have only over 100 normal wins cause i focus on ranked all the time. I dont have support runes yet cause as i said before my secondary role is jungler and i bought myself some udyr runes that i could carry some games and some stuff like that. If you even little bit intrested pls add UnStoppaBle55 in EUNE. (You can ask in comments if i didn't tell enough information about myself) This was my second thread and im not usually good at these thing so please no hate