Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spirit Gaming 7 - Not High Elo LF players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilentDD

02-21-2015

Hey there. Are you tired of climbing the ELO ladder alone or with your duo partner? Are you fed up with AFK and "troll" players? Dont wait anymore! I am making a brand new ranked team with my international friend. We are currently in Silver division, and to be honest, we don't really care where you are, where you were, what kind of border do you have. The only fact that we need to know is your age, your main role, your communication skill, and your gaming skill. If you want to, you can write me your champion pool too.

Dont be afraid of adding me, or contacting me here. Our goal is to climb the ELO ladder as a 5v5 team, without those "mid and feed" guys.

Other details - Spirit Gaming 7 (SG7)

Team members:

SilentDD (me)

• Role: Mid lane
  • Champion pool: Every single assassin and mage.

Hi im Xry
  • Role: ADC
  • Champion pool: Every single marksman.

Your name...

Yea, as you can see we are two.. We need a top laner, a jungler, and maybe a support(not sure, maybe we have one, but be man and apply for this role too!)

Ohm..Thats all, if you have any question.. as I mentioned already, be a man and ask it!

SilentDD

02-21-2015

Almost forgot.. If you add me and Im in-game, dont be scared, write on me, I will answer you, or maybe after finishing the match.

pe5te

02-22-2015

pe5te

Role : I play any lane , but i pref supp or jungle

TornoX01

02-22-2015

TornoX01
Role : top lane (darius)
adc (caitlyn)

I'm bronze 5 because of my luck ...
you can check my score with these champs
I rarely lose a lane with darius even against couunters

ow and if you don't trust me try me in a normal game

FaredX

02-23-2015

My username is FaredX, I can pretty much play any lane but seeing the remaining ones, I'll happily take support or jungle. My champion pools consists of pretty much most of the champions. I may be a tad rusty as I haven't played for a few months.

SilentDD

02-24-2015

Hmmm. It was fast.

For each role there are more players, because we cant be online at the same time always, so we need "subs"

Top laner(s)
pe5te
HellFmanZ

Jungler(s)
Bonanza GG

Mid laner(s)
Silent DD

ADC(s)
Hi im Xry
TornoX01 (didnt talk with him yet)

Support(s)
Bilbo Swaaggins