Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

payed 20 euro and got nothing help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Salty4u

02-20-2015

when cashu was gone (rather today i assume) i saw in the cashu store we could buy a 10 usd prepaid-card code so i bought 2(=20 euro) so when i went to put the code in the code menu in the store it said: please redeem league of legends prepaid- cards under the purchase rp tab of the store..... so i went to the purchase rp tab.....didnt have the pre-paid cards option (cuz my country doesnt support that.......yaaaay riot) so i change the country so something that have it..... put the code in and it said something about this code isnt in your area something like that (cant retry couz it says i have put the code in too many times..... now u may be asking why not put this in the support league of legends page? because i cant couz it wants something about master card....which i dont have...yet........so i hope someone from riot or anyone can help me either putting prepaid card option in my country or magically put the 20euro into rp because i have the codes not just foolishly to get rp from nothing i just dont wanna throw 20 euro out of the window