Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

tips for getting out of bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SSkillz

02-20-2015

hey guys could you please help me with some tips ?? like champions that i can play in any role ?? or somthing like that ? ohh..and i experienced lag in my last games...i have an ADM A4-3300 and a good net connectio..is it from the game or ?

TY VERY MUCH

BPanther

02-20-2015

well honestly.. your chances to get out of bronze depend heavily on that 4 other player group.. playing too safe / passive makes you loss. playing too offensive ie rest of members cant catch up is loss.
sidepushing hard works most not all times.. and sometimes you can push t2 t3 and inhi.. kill something destroy their base. thats if they are killhungry and pushing your base at same time..

but as i see it its impossible to actually get out of bronze after you ended there, since that 4 man team usually gets 1 afk 1 feeder one super passive with s1 silverborder or something else. just play for trala fun about it and dont say a word in chat or you end up being reported.

other than that you can try different clock times to play your 3 daily games and wish for woodoo magic on team.

SSkillz

02-21-2015

you mean that it doesnt relly depends what division yiu are , and rank is just a competitive fun playstyle :P so i dont really need to keep days for getting out of bronze and just trying having fun ?

ReDevilSRO

02-21-2015

No,if you play better than bronze then you will see you have a winrate of more than 50%-so slow but sure you will get promoted to where you belong.There is no such thing like elo hell or something like this,it was "created" by players bad enought to not be able to improve.I recommend you learn to play some carry-like champs.
Btw. You will see that after climbing up the ladder,you will get to play with more nicer ppl than in your current division(if in plat i still had a troll now and then, atm in d2 i didn't see ppl argue about roles or go afk because of it in about 60-70 games)

Chime95

02-23-2015

Getting out of bronze was quite easy for me in S4 basically if you are good enough to be in silver you will get there sooner or later.
Few tips:
-Try focusing on one role(i personally prefer support, but as far as i know Jungle is best role to carry)
-NEVER flame
- /Ignore negative players/flamers
-Either try to snowball yourself or someone else
-If you win your lane transfer your victory to others(roam, try to take bojectives...)
-When you loose never blame your team, MOST(not all) games are carriable if you loose ask yourself where YOU made mistakes and what could YOU do to increase chances to win games
-Focus on playing only a small pool of champs(its better to be great with 5 champs than mediocre with 40)