Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Azir Nerf 5.3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VisualParadoxGR

02-20-2015

Ok first of all let me say that Azir needed a Nerf. I think everyone agrees. He was just too OP... Both his Early and Late game were very strong, one of two needed to change and I agree. His Q got Nerfed and so did his Soldiers Attack Range (400 to 325). And that's where I Disagree. See Azir is without a doubt one of the Hardest champions to master. Now, with such a dramatic decrease to his W range players like me who devoted time and effort in mastering him feel kinda strange playing him, as if I'm trying to master him all over again.
So Here's my thoughts. His early game can be weakend in an other not so different way. I think that RIOT should have changed his Soldiers range in such way that it starts off low and by leveling up the ability it is Increased, starting from 325 in Level 1 and ending in 400 in Level 4 (of his W ability).
I think that in this way not only his early game is weakend but also it gives him a more smooth transition in his role of being an AP Carry...
What do you guys think??
Thanks for the time you took to read
GL & HF

UnknownToPublic

02-21-2015

Quote:
VisualParadoxGR:
Ok first of all let me say that Azir needed a Nerf. I think everyone agrees. He was just too OP... Both his Early and Late game were very strong, one of two needed to change and I agree. His Q got Nerfed and so did his Soldiers Attack Range (400 to 325). And that's where I Disagree. See Azir is without a doubt one of the Hardest champions to master. Now, with such a dramatic decrease to his W range players like me who devoted time and effort in mastering him feel kinda strange playing him, as if I'm trying to master him all over again.
So Here's my thoughts. His early game can be weakend in an other not so different way. I think that RIOT should have changed his Soldiers range in such way that it starts off low and by leveling up the ability it is Increased, starting from 325 in Level 1 and ending in 400 in Level 4 (of his W ability).
I think that in this way not only his early game is weakend but also it gives him a more smooth transition in his role of being an AP Carry...
What do you guys think??
Thanks for the time you took to read
GL & HF

You got me right there,well I'm not an Azir main but I actually mastered him pretty easy.
When I played him the first time after his nerf....God what the **** happent,I only fed because I always thought the soldier's as range was bigger..ended up losing lane

VisualParadoxGR

02-22-2015

Quote:
UnknownToPublic:
You got me right there,well I'm not an Azir main but I actually mastered him pretty easy.
When I played him the first time after his nerf....God what the **** happent,I only fed because I always thought the soldier's as range was bigger..ended up losing lane

That's exactly right man, his range nerf was so inaccurate...
Azir has been my main since his release and it's so frustrating trying to play him now with this change