Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

From Top lane to Bot lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi im Samuli

02-20-2015

Hi! I have been playing only Top lane since i started playing League of Legends and i have used a lot of time and ip for learning bruisers, watching videos and tips about top lane, however i'm getting bored of top lane. I feel like top lane is boring farm lane until team fights and even in team fights you just are there for tankyness and guarding your adc. So i have been thinking to become adc main because i feel like good adc's get much more respect, teammates protect you and i feel like u have much more carry potential when being adc and what comes to that boring farm lane thing, well you actually see the damage when game goes on.
So tell me is it worth to suddenly abandon all that time and ("top lane")champions just to start being adc main? (Hope you understand my point because my main language is not English)