Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

EUNE Best-Of

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Draggles

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotDraggles on Twitter

02-20-2015

Hey all,

So, yes, the mighty red bar has been summoned and the forums will be set to read only in the coming days. I understand that many of you are finding it tough to leave, so I want to make sure that we give the forum the right send-off.

In this thread, link me the threads, posts and players on the EUNE forum that you think are some of the best to ever exist. Whether it's a Rammus "OK" thread that went to 1000 pages, or Jens DV's eternal hug train, I want you to tell me the posts and GDers that will go down in history (either because they were hugely popular, or hidden gems that should have been seen).

The best will be featured in a wrap-up post next week.

Dextix LT

02-20-2015

Quote:
http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=786860&highlight=drhoffman11

Im am going to miss all the conspiracy theories q.q

But for me, the best thread, is this one.

Quote:
http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=712955&highlight=close+the+door

Vayne x ashe fanfic too much.

Blossom Dead

02-20-2015

I hope you do a light skin for the boards.
The system is nice, but the color scheme tires my eyes very quickly.

desgreatking

02-20-2015

This one http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=6153435#

definitely one that should be remembered and one that made a bit of GD history
ive never seen the community so engaged

Galatrox

02-20-2015

Don't like promoting myself, but as an old member that most here know I believe this sums up stay of a lot of us here

http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=794995&highlight=the+saga

Fújin

02-20-2015

No need for threads, I'm here, the legend lives.

Galatrox

02-20-2015

^ toxic Yasuo spammer

Somateri

02-20-2015

OMG riot -.- gg surrender

CaptainSchimidit

02-20-2015

i could have linked a ton if it wasn't for my pc being replaced the last week.my bookmarks were full of epic threads T.T

Warthog2554

02-20-2015

I find it pretty sad that the forum is shutting down(read only). So many wonderful moments. I remember the first skin on the forum. Now that was nice. There ain't much to say except.

Good bye good'ol'forums. I'll tip my hat for you.

Quote:

-Warthog

-Task group 904
[Unit 904]

-Occupations: Commander

Specialty:

[Demolition expert]
[Weapons Expert]
[Master Marksman]
[Stealth infiltrator]

-Current Affiliations: The Empire

[Current Emperor: Drakaris Darkstar II]

-Previous affiliations: The old Reige'Nuubian Empire

-Confirmed kills: 983

-Details: [Not much is known about Warthog ever since the end of the Reige'Nuubian Empire as the archives were destroyed. It was rumored that he went on a spiritual journey and mastered the art of stealth combat. This makes him a real threat, do not confront alone.

He used to be the previous Emperor's right hand and the leader of the previously most dangerous Task Group to ever exist. The 904's, not a single mission was to dangerous for them to handle. But with the departure of the Emperor... Warthog's task unit disbanded.

New rumors has surfaced that Warthog has returned with a new one that he can call Emperor. Warthog also still keeps the old Task Group 904 insignia where ever he goes, wearing it with pride.]