Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

making a serious diamond+ team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heracross

02-20-2015

Hello!

I am starting to make a serious ranked team! Im D3 atm, was last season High D1 and Master tier, but fell off 1 week before the end of season. I main jungle, but I am good on other lanes aswell like top,mid.
So Im gonna make it quick
REQ:
Be serious we can ofc have fun time to time.. but ingame full focus.
Be on for 1-2hr per day, so we can play teamgames, some off days and also on the weekends more then 2hrs...
Have mic decent english so we can understand and mic is not shaite. Have skype or teamspeak3
Be respectful and dont be arrogant.
On the weekends we play on tournaments so have more time consumed... some days off if u wanna go drinking with mates and so on!
Be Diamond+ I Know SOLOQ blabalbal... just I wanna know if u can carry yourself out of the gray elos. (p.s if ur unranked or little bit lower elo but u can prove u are good u can still contact me)
That should be about it for now... If we have team done then we have more "rules" and whatnot! Contact me on skype: kytt.kevin or here on the forums, not INGAME... I have many responses.

Thanks!

YourBestSupp

02-20-2015

if you need support, you can add me in game.. i'm mastering support as challenger, you can test me

G0dnoxx

02-21-2015

Hey, I'm a 17 year old support main from Czech republic. Last season dia V, now Dia IV... I have been playing with another team for a few days and it didn't go too well so I am searching somewhere else. IGN G0dnoxx

Heracross

02-21-2015

Hello guys!

We need main adc, mid/top for the team be diamond+! Pushing challenger!