Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is there a way to fix this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Light Smiley

02-19-2015

I think this question have been around a lot, but I just don't see where the problem might be. I mean in ranked games... I play a game, if I win i get like 9 - 12 LP, it would all be ok, BUT if I lose the game, I lose 20 - 25 LP and that is just really annoying. Am I too low for bronze 4????? Or what is the problem. Since I am in brozne 4 i can't get any higher, It's like I win 3 games ok got 27 LP.....next one i lose and now I got only 2...... and if I lose again I got to start from the whole beginning. It's just really not motivating.... sure I try to play and I win, but loosing is there too.... So, anyone knows how to fix this or what to do?? Or at least so my lossing and victory wouldn't be so different in LP