Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trollers only in promo!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IxXGam3RXxI

02-19-2015

Troller! Only in promo! Why is matchmaking in promos different. A guy got last pick and he, of course, said "MID OR FEED" other guy picked mid and then he started flaming, we picked mi, adc, and jungle. Then the last two summoner picks came a guy before him took Anivia on top (Didn't lock) and of course he instalocked Ezrael and he said "I said if i dont go mi i will troll". In game i asked Anivia 100000 time to come bot to supp me and to leave top to Ezrael, but no in bronze only in enemy team people want to play support. at the bot Ezrael screwed all my farm, he started to feed, then all other lanes started to feed, but i was holding on somehow. In late game I was saying to deffend base and to only counterattack, but all of them started fighting alone, one by one, and then they blamed me cause i lived. What else am I supposed to do, I made 2 triples, i stole Baron, I took 2 Drakes, I got too fed we came to theyr nexus turrets, when i said "Go back they will respawn and kill us" no they wont listen they all died and we of course lost.
And i wanted to say another thing, this isn't about the stuff above this is about bugs in LoL. Whenever I can't see enemy champion, example: Nidalee, when she throws her Q from shadows i can't see it. Same thing happend with Braum. he as standing behind the wall and he used his Q, i couldn't see it, i could only see ground freezing bellow his Q. i don't know if that's happening to other players or just with me, but i want you to take a look at it.

Thank you for reading my thread

LolClient 2015-02-19 21-36-42-74.jpg

Adrenalotr

02-19-2015

First, you're breaking forum rules by revealing his name (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=742318). You already report him. The only thing naming him publicly will do is to get your post deleted by the mods. Censor his name from the screenshot and the post, or you risk having your post removed.

This is not where Riot decides whom to punish.

Quote:
Troller! Only in promo! Why is matchmaking in promos different.

It's not. You just get more upset when it happens, so it's a bigger deal to you.

Quote:
he, of course, said "MID OR FEED"

This is not a troller. This is an obstinate player trying to bully his teammates into giving him his role. It's a problem, but it's a different problem. It's one of the biggest problems in the game imo.

I had one of those in my promos to Gold last season. Then I mentioned I was in promos. Another player said he was gonna dodge. And he did. It's unfortunately the only effective way to avoid playing with players like that. When you're in promos, you'd rather not dodge yourself. But that's an option too, in order to avoid a bad game. All you need is a few good games to get through the promos. Dodge and try all your promo games again. Dodging doesn't affect your MMR, so you still get matched with pretty much the same skill level of players.

Something to consider is that there's a thin line between playing non-meta and playing something with no regard for the team. I once had an player pick Akali despite that we already had a mid. So we sent her top instead. And iirc, we won that game. In some cases, there are solutions other than dodging.

In some situations there isn't. Some players won't budge. They will indeed mid or feed. Or they'll go mid and disrupt the game for their teammates. That's not okay. Last pick has very little to lose when he bullies his team like this. If someone dodges, he gets a new pick number, maybe even first pick. If someone else supports, he gets the position he wanted. It's something Riot really should do something about.

Quote:
this isn't about the stuff above this is about bugs in LoL

So why are you posting it in Player Behavior? Make a post in bug reports instead.

Onizuka

02-20-2015

Quote:
[QUOTE]this isn't about the stuff above this is about bugs in LoL

So why are you posting it in Player Behavior? Make a post in bug reports instead.[/QUOTE]
Rekt