Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion]Raidel, The Hollow Wanderer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeepbloodEclipse

02-19-2015

I'll be straight, this is more of a creation for the satisfaction of putting it out there and getting it out of my mind.
It's a champion concept loosely based on the game Dark Souls, hence his title.

=====================================================================

**Role:**
Fighter
Tank

**Lore:**
WIP

**Appearance:** A young man with an average build, has hay colored hair, pale skin and green eyes. I kinda made him in the actual games character creator(It's super hard to make a good looking and attractive character, but I actually managed it after 2 hours), even the overall look I had in mind in terms of equipment, but I cant very well get it on here since I own the game on PS3, unless you want me to snap a photo with my phone camera . For those of you who have any idea or knowledge about the game, all I can give you for now is the equipment names and you yourself can mash them together or otherwise.

Thief Mask
Hard Leather Armor
Elite Knight Gloves
Cleric/Elite Cleric Leggings
Balder Knight Shield
Lightning Element Claymore(Or Moonlight Great sword)

**Stats**

**Raidel, The Hollow Wanderer**

HEALTH 600 (+87)
ATTACK DAMAGE 56 (+3.5)
HEALTH REGEN. 7.6 (+0.6)
ATTACK SPEED 0.630 (+3%)
Stamina(Same as Energy) 200
Stamina Regen (Energy Regen) 50
ARMOR 25 (+3)
MAGIC RES. 30 (+1.20)
RANGE 125
MOV. SPEED 350

**PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE ADDED SECONDARY CHOICES FOR SOME ABILITIES**

**Passive:** Humanity - Every 5 Minutes Raidel Generates a stack of Humanity, if he dies, he can sacrifice 1 stack of humanity for an instant respawn, however, when he does this, he is spawned in his hollowed form he then can sacrifice 1 stack of humanity to gain back his human form and gain a temporary boost of 150(+25 Per Champion level) to his Max HP and a 20 (+3 per champion) to his Ability Power and Attack Damage, this temporary boost lasts until Raidel dies. He starts the game with 1 stack of Humanity

**Note:** If you use the instant respawn feature, you suffer a demerit, you instead lose 70 (+10 per champion level) from your max HP and 5 (+1 per champion level)attack damage and ability power(note that if you have no ability power, you wont lose it due to the demerit), if you want to get rid of this demerit, you have to sacrifice another stack of humanity without gaining the power-up buff

**Q Ability:** Name: Great Lightning Spear, Range: 1000. Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6. Cost: 80/75/70/65/60 ENERGY
Damage: Magical #/#/#/#(+#% AP, +#% AD), Slow: 24/28/32/36/40%

Raidel Throws a skillshot spear of lightning that pierces through all minions and stops at the 1st enemy champion hit, it then slows the enemy champion for 2.5 Seconds

OR OR OR

**Q Ability:** Name: Force . Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6. Cost: 80/75/70/65/60 ENERGY

Raidel unleashes a powerful shockwave that deflects projectiles and other long range attacks. This ability requires careful timing in order for the deflection to work. It also pushes aside monsters and minions. The deflect attack is deflected in a random direction, a deflected attack does not injure teammates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**W Ability:** Name: Fire Orb, Range: 600. Cooldown: 12. Cost: 100 Energy
Damage: Magical #/#/#/#(+#% AP, +#% AD), Deals 2.5% Damage of the enemy champions max health per second for 4 seconds totaling at 10% damage

Raidel throws a powerful blast to a target 240-radius area, causing a short damage overtime effect on enemies for a short while.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**E Ability:** Name: Sword Sweep, Range: 1000. Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8. Cost: 75/70/65/60/55 ENERGY
Damage: Physical #/#/#/#(+#% AP, +#% AD)

Raidel does a wide slashing arc with his sword, sending out a small shock wave that travels in a straight path, it damage and pushes aside all minions and stuns the 1st champion it hits for 1 second.

OR OR OR

**E Ability:** Name: Dark Hand, Range: 300. Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8. Cost: 75/70/65/60/55 ENERGY
Damage: Physical #/#/#/#(+#% AP, +#% AD), Life Drain: 60/75/90/105/120(+ 75% bonus AD)

Raidel attacks the enemy with a dark sinister claw, draining life from them. If this ability kills an enemy champion, Raidel also gains 1 stack of Humanity

R Ability: Name: Switch Stance, Cooldown: 1 second

Raidel Switches his fighting stance.

Sword and Shield: In this stance Raidel has 20/25/30 extra Armor and Magical resist. Raidel also has 15% Tenacity

Two Handed: In this stance Raidel puts his shield away and grasps his Claymore with both hands, in this stance his attack speed is increased by 30/40/50% and his attack damage increases by 20/25/30. His basic attack also hit all enemies in front of him in a 140 degree angle.

***Update Notes***

[19/02/2015]
1. Added a secondary Q ability incase people dislike the initial one.
2. Nearly Doubled the cooldown on W and nearly halved the attack range.
3. Altered passive a little, check under ***Note**