Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm still connected, but I can no longer move or do anything

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylvant

02-19-2015

As the title sais, a sentence i copied from the The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes topic since it best describes my issue, i'm still connected, but I can no longer move or do anything, while i still see the game progressing, players/creeps moving and all. Its rly strange, does not behave as a regular lag id get. I play LoL from long time and never seen such problem until few months back and it keeps happening from time to time. I play one game and i have no issues, the next game this happens and persists whole game, then i start another game and everything runs smooth. I've tried everything, reconnecting, restarting pc/router and whatnot. Im wondering are there other players with similar issue and what else could cause it other than internet problem. I forgot to mention while this problem occurs im able to launch/play other internet games and also load internet pages perfectly.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masqeruade

02-24-2015

i have the same problem been playing for 2 years and had a weaker internet connection but never had this happening to me, lag spikes and attempting to reconnect and also the freeze you have