Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trolls revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoutsoBananaPL

02-19-2015

Guess who trolled this match.
If you see him dodge the queue.

http://s23.postimg.org/l99t5wc17/trolls13.png

For all of you who cry about naming and shaming rule, everyone must be accountable for his actions.

Either way i post a link to another side, outside the forum that u will visit on ur own responsibility, so strictly speaking i dont break any forum rules.

Adrenalotr

02-19-2015

No, you're still revealing his name, so your post might still be deleted.

The weird part is that I don't see your name in there. Why is that?

Let Riot handle his punishment, worry about your own behavior. Like, when you try to oh so cleverly circumvent Riot's rules. Not just being unaware of them, but actually trying to circumvent them. That's like being rude and impolite to your team, but not using any vulgar language. It's still breaking the rules.

Onizuka

02-19-2015

You knew about the no naming and shaming rule, yet you decide to break it anyway. This makes anything you say completely irrelevant.

If you believe everyone should be accountable actions, then I would start with you.