Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

do u feel like people are really bad in games??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gamblerforlife

02-19-2015

I feellike i in bronze...trolls/feeders/afk/unskilled..i haven't had a game that wasn;t a complete stomp in a long time..my laners dies at the 3 min mark,blames me for no ganks))..my bot can't farm..my mid can't folow nobody or push the lane..and it's not only my team,the enemy too..i either have games where everybody wins lane..or i have a complete stomp game(like a fcking lottery)..
I am platinum 3..i was platinum 2...and still so many games where my team or the enemy are complete noobs.Lol.i even played fiora and destroyed top..but my lanes) 100 farm in 30 min of games..i managed to carry,but my god..how are they platinum????it's impossible to have a decent game(win/loss) doesn;t matter...all my games are really stomps:|:|

TheGoldenBoss

02-21-2015

been telling ppl its all lotery for long time but...i am bronze

Shînîgami

02-21-2015

Quote:
my laners dies at the 3 min mark,blames me for no ganks

Thats nothing trust me. I have all lanes literally dieing 5 times in 5 minutes, im always asking are they trying to break a new quinnes world record of feeding.

And i totally get what you mean with ganks. 2 kda mains in soloqueu have teached me that when a laner dies in duel or, gets ganked cause he is pushing to enemy tower when he has no wards and his lane opponent isnt dead, its always mine -our teams junglers fault, always.

And if somehow my team isnt that bad, only mildly retarded its like this: http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1101894469/209957359?tab=stats

Yes the good games are when as full tank jungler i only do 2x my mid laners and adcs dmg, in bad games i do 10-100x their damage and enemy team ends at 20 cause all lanes went 0-10 in 9 mins. I keep saying this over and over again, but they should make it so that the win decides if u get lp or not, but ur invividuall performance decides your mmr losses and gains. If every single game when my team loses im doing 3x enemy assasin junglers damage as full tank jungler while always getting first dragon, more dragons, more towers, more damage done, more damage take, less deaths while their team has 3x our kills, my mmr should increase despite loss.

People should be able to lose mmr even if they win cause their team carried their retarded ass. There would be alot less flaming if people were assigned to appropriate mmr, the retards keep complaining about flaming so this is how you can fix it.

Or then just stop bying accounts and boosts and people will stop flaming.

Peace

So Kawaii Neko

02-22-2015

http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Asket87

look at this lux main, and still cant win in this lottery lol

Shînîgami

02-22-2015

Quote:
So Kawaii Neko:
http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Asket87

look at this lux main, and still cant win in this lottery lol

Not to go into personall vendetta. But i have playd with him multiple times last season, and also have reported him multiple times assisting enemy team. You dont want him into your team trust me. He rather ults to ks enemy support kill rather than ulting every1 else in their team who are all stacked, he does less dmg than ww with 0-30 0 masteries etc.

gamblerforlife

02-22-2015

man,i swear that games are really stomps)..trying to figure out a way to win more games..maybe an early champion,like shaco/pantheon

Shozis

02-22-2015

Quote:
Shînîgami:
Thats nothing trust me. I have all lanes literally dieing 5 times in 5 minutes, im always asking are they trying to break a new quinnes world record of feeding.
Peace

I remember this one game about a year ago when I was playing Evelyn jungle and was running from one lane to another like crazy. My Jax was loosing to Riven top, so I go top and give him a kill. Then my botlane is having a hard time so I go there and give them a double. While I`m bot Jax instantly dies to Riven again and cries for help. I go top and give him another kill, however, while I`m top enemy bot lane gets a double kill. While I rush bot, mid Katarina starts to blame me for no ganks, and Jax just dies once again. Needlesly to say that I couldn`t carry eventhough I gave my lanes a lots of kills.

SheWas18 I Swear

02-22-2015

Get over yourselves. You dont win every game. Even super-fed games can lead to losses. "but my teammates" - no! Acting like you never had a bad game...

The sooner you open up that narrow minded attitude, the sooner you'll see results.

gamblerforlife

02-23-2015

Quote:
Shozis:
I remember this one game about a year ago when I was playing Evelyn jungle and was running from one lane to another like crazy. My Jax was loosing to Riven top, so I go top and give him a kill. Then my botlane is having a hard time so I go there and give them a double. While I`m bot Jax instantly dies to Riven again and cries for help. I go top and give him another kill, however, while I`m top enemy bot lane gets a double kill. While I rush bot, mid Katarina starts to blame me for no ganks, and Jax just dies once again. Needlesly to say that I couldn`t carry eventhough I gave my lanes a lots of kills.

had the exact same situation...top trindamere vs yasuo ,trinda was feeding hard,mid lb vs malza//lb was loosing and bot was feeding..i ganked top and mid all the time..when i left lane top..trindamere dies..when i left mid,lb died..and bot was feeding...finnaly i got fed enough and when bot,got double kills...and we actually won that game..but man..what a fcking game)

Duobyte

02-24-2015

Quote:
SheWas18 I Swear:
Get over yourselves. You dont win every game. Even super-fed games can lead to losses. "but my teammates" - no! Acting like you never had a bad game...

The sooner you open up that narrow minded attitude, the sooner you'll see results.

Sad how the only voice of reason of this thread is getting downvoted. Delusional bronzies everywhere D: