Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need a team ? wana go competitive ? This is the right place then

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeeLDaHack

02-19-2015

As the titles says im looking for 4 skilled players plat/diamond , that have ambition like i do to aim high and dedicate them self for the team. Flame , rage , spam , not accepting critisicam = expelled from the team .

Do not sign up for this team if your gona quit eazy , becuse aiming for the top is always hard.

Requirements:

Division: high plat or diamond in this season
Be able to play at least 4-5 hours almost every day.
Teamspeak3 and working mic do not sign if u dont have this .
Speak englih fluent so we can understand eachother , this is olso very important.

I main top and adc so i dont care which of those 2 roles im gona play.
So basicly every role is free now.

U can either add me in the game or you can write here , we are going to have teamspeak3 server only for us.

When the team gets better we start playing tournaments such as BinaryBeast Go4lol etc.

Olso i was representing my countery in dota 1 so i know few sponsors that would like to pay us if we get high enough.

I didnt talk about my self that much so i guess this is the right moment.

Im 19 years old Im from Serbia im dedicated player and a good leader , which you are about to see . Im platinum 1 at the moment im still climbing up im playing League of Legends for 1 year and half.

The thread will be open 7 days so if you want to join the team hurry up , thank you for your time and good luck.

I didnt think about the name of team which is pretty eazy job for 5 people which we gona do when we gather.

P.S FeeLDaHack

PreFerectioNeR

02-19-2015

Hey i'm 16 y old
I have Ts and mic
My lanes are: top/mid
Main champs: Yasuo/Wukong/Nocturne/Lee Sin/Xin Zhao.

I didn't joined these divisions yet, because I don't have a good team who can help me. Y, I carry every time but it depends on my team how got they are. As they always play solo and can't play like team, I can't reach my division. I'm good and skilled player.

U can test me: PreFerectioNeR

HooreSneider

02-19-2015

im up for it

tbh i dont care which lane i play as long as i have a good teammate (eg bot)
as for what i can bring to the table
ive played wow pvp for a really long time and was in the top 10 best server eu
i know how pvp games work
play lol since 5 months
gold 1 currently and around diamond in normals (i have no problem playing vs diamond players)
i study a lot of replays and my champs and enemy champ
i have very good communication, cd management, overview and can anticipate plays
and im good at suggesting strats when nobody can come with anything

any criticism is thankfully received by me

my goal is to compete. i only enjoy playing when i can compete

any further questions msg me ingame: HooreSneider

thx, bye

FeeLDaHack

02-20-2015

Bump Jungler needed!

BrutalSprouts

02-22-2015

Hello i am currently diamond 3 and i am looking for a team, i can play all day monday to thursday but not at all on friday saturday and sunday. my main roles are top and jungler also supp if needed my champion pools spans most of the eligble champions for these roles. IGN: Brutalsprouts

Dissidus

02-22-2015

IGN: Dissidus
Main Role: Jungle

Hello, my nick is Dissidus and i would like to join a serious team like this that aims for objectives like stream, tournaments or stuff. You might notice i was only silver in S4 on my main EUNE acc, that is because i was completly focusing to bring the EUW account to diamond so i can sell it for high values (succesed). My best rank so far was Diamond3. My main role is Jungle, i can also play good Top and Support, but i have over 70% of games i played been a jungler, mainly playing MasterYI or VI but can play every single jungle champ. I have Skype/TS, good micro(at least hope so) and i can speak english very good since i like it more then my own country language and speak it almost all the time i can. Add me in LOL if you chose me into your team Sometimes on monday or thursfday i might be not able to play which iam sorrry, its due to school, but all others day after 13:30PM iam free

D35troyer99

02-23-2015

Hi - Pozz, I am 16th Dia V player playing LoL 1 year + ... Main role: Support/jungle, If you want add me to see how i play and if you like you can inv me into your team. Also have ts ... nick: D35troyer99

Kroll123

02-23-2015

Hi
IGN: Kroll123
position: Support
division: plat3
Add me if you want I m in for good play