Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

U guys can't be kidding me once agian!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlirtyWater

02-19-2015

Hello there. To the admins on the League Of Legends.

This is for the Riot server, i were on a match (promo to silver) and it just said attempt to reconnect. My internet worked great but after i quited to reconnect it says "unable to reconnect to the server". This ain't first time thats happening likes this. I think its happening to everyone. SO PLEASE RITO OR RIOT FIX THE FREAKING PROBLEM!!! I LOST MY PROMO THANKS TO THAT ISSUE!!!

Mvh FLirtyWater

inkorrect

02-19-2015

I was in the same situation now...
I couldn't connect to the server and it somehow managed to connect me at the end of the game so we lost a ranked match! Now everybody in my team reported me for afk and it wasn't my fault!

No loss prevented etc.!

THANK YOU RITO! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/pl/#match-details/EUN1/1104919672/208441129

inkorrect

FlirtyWater

02-19-2015

So true bro. ID LIKE TO SEE A CHANGE FROM NOW ON. This issue have been so long and no one have fixed it. Thanks to this issue i freaking failed my promo. And + i got no loss prevented. So i suggest that we guys that got this issue should get loss prevented. Or it isn't fair that we getting reported.