Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problems entering the game... Reconnection problems... fire wall problems..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Babylond

02-19-2015

i can log in and get to the matchmaking but when the game is about to launch i get the fire wall problem... i turned it of but still wont work and still get the same messg... i have never had this problem before until today.... can someone tell me how to fix this...

and yes i know players have already posted about this.. but i see no response to those posts ... so im making my own to bring even more light to this mater..

Bobaan

02-19-2015

same here bro :/

nawras77

02-19-2015

same here....
I even tried to connect with BattlePing (a ping lowering VPN)
same result.
it's become normal for me these days to create custom games just to see if this game actually works or not. however this time I didn't and what a great idea that was. :/

RITO plz fix. ok thx.

Worst Ashe EUNE

02-19-2015

same here

w22X

02-19-2015

same here. cannot login into a client (west server). Disconnected in middle of ranked game..

P0d0l1n4k

02-19-2015

same here... now i loose 2 promo game... hell yeaaah

Eliaeth

02-19-2015

Same here. I just lost a ranked game because of this (and it looks like someone on the enemy team also never connected). I can't even enter custom games.
Riot fix this please!

DiDalio

02-19-2015

Just had the same issue...The game didnt start at all, and i was attempting to reconnect all the time nad after 15 mins i did. Ofcourse we lost, becouse its was 2 of us who had same issue. The funny part is after the game ended, i got a pop-up window saying that leaverbuster caught me and now I must type "I agree" that i did afk and wont do that again... Its just unnormal to do so if they already know that it is Riot problem, not players

Bobaan

02-19-2015

It's fixed now )

Babylond

02-19-2015

It better be