Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Turkish People in League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObliUa

02-18-2015

****ing hate turks in this game man, always saying some stupid bull**** in their own language not communicating.
Was playing a game with a turkish blitz he was just typing in chat, so when 1:55 minute came we helped warwick do red buff at 600 hp I left and this blitz just kept on smacking the red buff and took xp from ww, then later on in the game he started grabbing minions all the time and overall his farm was 89. When we finished red buff he started saying stupid **** about my family in english with terrible grammar because I called him a noob when he tried to dive by himself. **** turks in this game annoying ****s.

huntersrm

02-21-2015

all people talk our languages. why u said only turk. we hate for racism like u and lots of people look your game and play well NO RASICM

Mitaka Mastera

02-21-2015

@huntersrm You've got a point, but this isn't exactly racism here. It's more like nationalism or something like that. Nevertheless, it's some form of discrimination.

Now, stop raging man! It's not doing you or anyone here on the forums any good. It's not just about the Turkish people, it's about every person in the game that speaks his native language for some reason. We shouldn't be shouting at these guys or insulting them, we should just be muting them and ignoring them - atleast then we can't hear what they say and rage even more. And finally - just because some Turkish person talks stupid things about your family or you doesn't mean all Turkish people are like him or bad people for the same reason!