Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

and the worst champion award goes to.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Zyra EU

02-18-2015

The worst champion award goes to......
The retarded, rotten, useless fox. If you live under a rock i'm talking about Ahri, she used to be my main after Zyra but now i get disgusted when i play this rotten hoe. Not only does she die when you blow on her but she also deals no damage at all. Is that the end of it? Ofcourse not! She is also super mana hungry and is oom before she can even kill someone, she still wouldn't be able to kill someone even if she had unlimited mana so i don't think that matters..

She can't even tickle the squishiest champions, the only thing she is good at is rushing and killing people below 50 HP. I won't even be surprised if she still can't kill them.

Her strongest attack at the moment is her charm, are you freaking kidding me? They removed the damage amplifier, but if riot could use their brains they would realize that her kit still revolves around her charm, if you can't land charm you most likely also won't land your true damage on your Q, which means you will be useless. I wont even talk about the W, it can't even kill a freaking MINION!

They totally gutted her damage for a small speed boost from her Q. Such balance. Much brain. Very logic. Wow.

Today was the last day i picked this worthless thing, she is at the moment worse than pre-DFG removal ahri. Minus the charm damage amplifier and DFG to increase her damage.

ReDevilSRO

02-18-2015

Didn't stay to read the whole wall of text here,but i disagree with you.
My winrated with her is 100% in 9 games at d3-d2 elo.And there she is also permabanned or picked.

Best Zyra EU

02-18-2015

Quote:
ReDevilSRO:
Didn't stay to read the whole wall of text here,but i disagree with you.
My winrated with her is 100% in 9 games at d3-d2 elo.And there she is also permabanned or picked.

Wow it's been a really long time since i last saw so much stupidity in just two sentences, learn the definition of words before you use them. Wall of text means a large amount of text WITHOUT paragraph breaks.

Also, you didn't read it all yet you disagree with me? Use your brain before you post something on the forums. You can't start a sentence with "and" take english classes and learn something about grammar, the word "winrated" does not exist.

One last thing, 9 games proves absolutely nothing.

Class dismissed. FOH.

Boggywobble

02-19-2015

Woah, is someone on their period today? No need to be an arse just because someone disagrees with you. He does provide a stronger case than you, on top of that, by providing empirical data about the champion (100% winrate in 9 games) while you don't, just your... opinion, I guess? Ahri has a winrate above 50% (meaning she's at least above average) and is one of the top bans (35% of all games). This would, the way I see it, indicate that Ahri is in no way useless and you are clearly wrong. And we're not even taking the fact that you are silver and he is diamond into consideration.

Also, for your information, it is grammatically fine to start a sentence with a conjunction (as I did in my last sentence). You should probably look up your facts before making false claims. Just search for it on google, you'll find tons of sources backing this up.

Idiot.