Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I sick of this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zagruzil

02-18-2015

Im 26 years and a old father for two, i work 12+ hours a day, 5 days a week, i love league of legends i play it alot, ive spent alot of money on champions/skins, im bronze4 in promos for bronze 3, won one game yesterday,came back home today,got teamed with PsihoOwnYou, he is last pick,he picked hecarim, wrote "i feed" in chat, i write "if you will feed i will report you", he wrote "idc fed over 60 times still no ban", 13 min into game hes about 0/15 and going, i demand my lp back or a proof of this guy getting a permenant ban!

Onizuka

02-18-2015

If you are 26 years old, father of two you should know better than not to bother to read the forum rules.

Naming and shaming is not allowed. You wont get your LP back and the player wont get permanent ban based off this thread.

Adrenalotr

02-19-2015

Paying money does not give you special treatment.

If he goes 0/15, he will be punished. Riot's systems detect those things. They're working on making their detector faster and more accurate, too.

But this is not where you report people. You're breaking forum rules by revealing his name. (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=742318) Don't do that.

Zagruzil

02-19-2015

Its not naming and shaming, its the truth.... check it out, if im lying ban me.

Adrenalotr

02-19-2015

Quote:
Zagruzil:

Even if it's true, you're still publicly naming a player and shaming him, trying to get him punished. That's against the clearly stated rules. Are you expecting other players to be punished by breaking rules yourself?

It it's false, then you exemplify why the naming&shaming rule exists: false accusations and trying to get someone innocent punished. And wasting Riot's time, time they could spend on dealing with actually misbehaving players.

If Riot punished people based on forum posts, can you imagine the workload involved in verifying each report? Different players reporting the same player? Bad information on which game a player was misbehaving in? Falsified screenshots and chat excerpts?

Riot doesn't work that way. They don't ban people based on other people's forum posts. They have the report system for this, used by several different punishment systems. If you come across players misbehaving, report them. Only reports actually misbehaving behaviors, or your reports will lose value.

Onizuka

02-19-2015

Quote:
Zagruzil:

It doesnt matter if it is true or not. It IS naming and shaming. There are proper channels to deal with people like these and forum is not one of them.

Karma420

02-21-2015

****ing polish ****s troll every game