Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Forming a new team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xmatten

02-19-2015

IGN:Xmatten (you can also reach me on my smurf:Madriendra if im not on my main)
Role:I can play both mid and adc at a high standard.
Adc champs: I can play all in the meta adcs.
Mid champs: Leblanc and xerath are my current favorites but other than that Im decent on several other mid laners
Good at: Im just generally a very consistent player
Playstyle: If im aggressive or passive completely depends on the matchups and leads

I want to join a team to get back into the game, since I have been quite on and off for the last 6 months.

Im also a really good Urgot player if that champion is ever needed

andy19

02-21-2015

Role:Adc/Mid
Best champs:Adc-Lucian,Jinx,Ezreal,Kalista,Draven
Mid-Ahri,Zed,Yasuo,Xerath,Leblanc(Yeah,Assasins much?)
Good at:Coming back from the brink of defeat(or lost lanes) and generally keeping a high morale through optimism and jokes.
Playstyle:Usually going with the flow,and the winning game(kinda like finding weakness in the enemy's plays)so a single playstyle is not my style
Other:Currently Gold .I want to join a ranked team because I want to see the league from the perspective of a team not that of a solo queue player.
I am a very good english speaker(C1 to be precise),and I am active every day(Monday through Friday in the morning and all the afternoon in the weekend)
Hopefully,I'll make it to the team.
Cya soon in League

HooreSneider

02-21-2015

text me ingame
so we can decide something
thx!

Bsajt

02-21-2015

Your role : Jungle/Top
What you're good at : Shotcall, making teamcomps/strategies, warding
Your playstyle : Depends on the teamcomp
Your 5 best champs : Nidalee, Jarvan, Rumble, Renekton, Pantheon (can play some other, ofc)
Why you wanna get into the team : Playing as a team is more fun, and it is the best way to improve.

TornoX01

02-22-2015

Your role : top laner (and ADC but top is the best for me)
What you're good at :Example " im realy good at farming and playing passive while needed"
Your playstyle : keeping the lane under control even against counters
Your 5 best champs ( We can practice new champs toghter ) : Darius / caitlyn / morgana(need train a bit more)/Fizz(NTBM)/ tryndamere (NTBM specially as jungler)
Why you wanna get into the team : as I'm stucked in bronze 5 i rarely play with an actual team so I prefer playing in ranked team to play real matches

Necromage

02-22-2015

Your role : jungle
What you're good at :i believe i am good at ganks as soon as there is a good communication
Your playstyle : both aggresive and defensive
Your 5 best champs ( We can practice new champs toghter ) : maokai vi pantheon i wanna practise j4 lee nida
Why you wanna get into the team : i wanna learn to play as team...i believe this team is serious

Dissidus

02-22-2015

Role: Jungler (sideroles: Top / Mid / Support)
What you are good at: REKKING DA OPONENT, i can make good spaghetti
Your playstyle: Optionable, yuo cant have a single playstyle, you must have lot of them, and use 1 dedicated to your team composition and possiblities
your 5 best champs: MasterYi, Clone of MasterYi, another clone of masterYI, 4th clone of MasterYI, Pentaclone of masteryi...i can play a lot of champs

Why u wanna get in team: well its really nice to have 4 people comunicating on skype / TS, joking, having fun, and also maybe going for some objectives, like the weekly lol tournaments, youtube recording, and so, but mostly just for the fact u dont play solo or duo, but u play with 4 people just like u to make fun about lol