Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Forming a new team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyNyan

02-18-2015

Hi guys
Since i tried to get a team i guess nobody is realy serius i'll form one of my own teams which will need to be active , nice, no blame watch the game and understand our mistakes and learn from it
well , i want experienced players which play the game alot,
If u have any question ANY question, just add me ^~^

Top lane : CrazyNyan .

Your role :
What you're good at :Example " im realy good at farming and playing passive while needed"
Your playstyle :
Your 5 best champs ( We can practice new champs toghter ) :
Why you wanna get into the team :

LemmeThresh

02-18-2015

Hi CrazyNyan,

Role: Support
What I'm good at: I find the synergy between me and my carry and that makes me cooperate well
Playing Style: I believe that CC=GG. Because, even if one of them gets fed you can still take the fed guy down by stacking all the CC on him.
Best 5 Champions: Thresh, Janna, Leona, Braum, Blitzcrank (can also play other champs well)
Reason why I want to get into the team: Well... First of all, I want to improve myself and get more knowledge about being a "team". And there is nothing more exciting than playing with experienced players.

I also have an irl friend who plays as adc. So, if you are interested, let me know.

Pai

02-18-2015

Your role : Mid/Support
What you're good at :Shoutcalling (i think)and planing comps.
Your playstyle :Agressive
Your 5 best champs ( We can practice new champs toghter ) :
Mid:Ahri,Lissandra,Xerath,Zed,Nidalee(Lb need to learn more)
Support:Janna,Annie,Thresh,Blitz,Morgana
Why you wanna get into the team :I really wanna learn teamplay.

Bonanza GG

02-18-2015

Your role : Jungler/Mid
What you're good at : Map Control
Your playstyle : Depends on team-situation
Your 5 best champs : Shaco-Jarvan 4-Gangplank-Twisted Fate-Lee Sin(you may see insec maybe) :P
Why you wanna get into the team :I want toa be a part of something and having friends ofc

CrazyNyan

02-19-2015

Bump

Rukatachiku

02-19-2015

Your role : Adc/Top
What you're good at i always got positive mind
Your playstyle it depends i can play passive or agressive what team needs.
Your 5 best champs Caitlyn Lucian Vayne Draven Jinx Top champs Gnar Jax Riven Renekton Kennen
Why you wanna get into the team :i whant to see what we can accomplish together
Im platinum 2 atm

CrazyNyan

02-19-2015

Quote:
Twisted Marksman:
Your role : Adc/Top
What you're good at i always got positive mind
Your playstyle it depends i can play passive or agressive what team needs.
Your 5 best champs Caitlyn Lucian Vayne Draven Jinx Top champs Gnar Jax Riven Renekton Kennen
Why you wanna get into the team :i whant to see what we can accomplish together
Im platinum 2 atm

Added

NeSsQQuiCk

02-19-2015

Your role : Bot lane, secodary jungle
What you're good at : I am not good 1v1 player(that's why I don't play solo lanes) but I'm really good in teamfights (peeling, focusing, zoning)
Your playstyle : Passive, Agressive, reactive, depends on team/enemys
Your 5 best champs ( We can practice new champs toghter ) : adc: Trist, jinx, graves, ez, corki support: Thresh, leona, nami, janna, morgana jungle: Vi, Lee, J4 (All roles are written in Best>worse)
Why you wanna get into the team : I want to get in more serious ranked team and play at least 3/4 times per week

HeOpSc

02-19-2015

Hi bro,

Your role : Support/ Jungle, but mainly support
What you're good at : I have excellent knowledge of the game and I have a huge attention to detail and where everyone is because I watch all the LCS matches and stuff, I may not be able to carry EVERY game and that's why my placements suck, but with a few people who will listen to my shotcalling, we can crush!
Your playstyle : Strategic
Your 5 best champs ( We can practice new champs toghter ) : Sona, Thresh, Blitzrcank, J4, Amumu
Why you wanna get into the team : I hate solo queue because i always do way better than my team but its so hard to carry as support and when nobody listens to pings and stuff, since I have a really good judgement and knowledge, I think I would be useful in a team.

HeroRules

02-19-2015

HI CRAZYNYAN

Role:ADC
Good At:farming,positioning in tf
Best 5:Lucian,Caitlyn,Jinx,Ezreal,Corki
Playstyle:depends on enemy botlane

btw i never surrender :P

i want to join a team cause im bored of solo queue.i want to compete in e-sports again(GO4cup etc..)(ATM PLAT3)