Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stomping and Missing key

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infamous Zed

02-18-2015

So i would like to ask what champs should i play top/jungle to stomp the low elo?I main Mid and judging by my name i main Zed but somtimes that even doesnt help me win.

And the other question is-What do i need to become a better player and climb,i have been playing this game for 3 years(season2) when there was elo i was 900elo (elohell).When they introduced the Divisions i was placed in Bronze V.Then i managed to climb to Gold V.Now when they reset the divisions I was placed in Silver 3.I had a really good Win/Lose ration which resulted in a good Elo,But of course there are always noobs and my win/lose ratio and elo went downhill as usual.I dont know what to focus on improving.After these years i have gotten down
-Last Hitting
-Map awarness
-Warding
-Awarness of DMG potential and Cooldowns
-"Game sense"
-Focusing on objectives
-Right building
-Mechanics
-Decent pool champ on every lane
-Positioning,snowballing,zoning,kiting,peeling
I only have a problem with keeping my temper when i have AFKs or when provoked.
So im wondering what can i improve to climb and carry every game