Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Srbin2001

02-18-2015

Hello Riot games.
My second most played top lane is Renekton.Even though i would play him less i think there should be nerf on Renekton.He has sustain with his Q,he has stun when hes teammate is ganking,he has one OR TWO dashes when he is ganked and ult for teamfight and duels.He has way too much damage on carries and mages but he is hard to kill even if he jumps in the midle of the teamfight.I played him and bought Hydra and Sunfire and i was using my W and Q on mages/adc and he was half health allready,without team.Well i think that needs a nerf allready.But nooooo.He has great lanning phase and can kill early game so that makes him even more OP.You dont need to rush your decision but PLEASE just concider renekton nerf in patch 5.4 or 5.5

Thank you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Choda

02-21-2015

He has no damage late game,he falls of really hard.
He's perfectly fine as he is.