Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Player with lots of experience LF TEAM (READ CAREFULLY)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HooreSneider

02-17-2015

So to make it quick,

my first season im gold 1 currently in solo q.
I've played tons of pvp games before LoL. I've been top 10 on World of Warcraft best pvp server (when the game was still skilled).
I know how to communicate perfectly. I study replays. I play smart. I need 2 minutes to understand something new.

So let's be smart and build a 5v5 team together or I'll join you.

I require you to be very good at pvp games and very good at playing this game. I want to compete, not try around and don't get anywhere.
Also I need you to be communicative, find mistakes quickly or come up with an option when we face a problem. Be very team-oriented and easy-going. I can't stand hysterical know-it-all people. Take it easy, make jokes, have a clear mind for playing.

What I think about the game? It is easy. I'm not listening to all the people trying to make it sound like chess. It's 4 lanes that's it. There is nothing hard if you have played pvp games as much as I have.

This is my last chance im giving this game because I'm a little smarter than the average players I guess and I don't want to waste hours in front of the screen in order to get diamond or masters with no competition at all. Just because of a rigged mmr system. All they make you do is queue as much as possible so you play more, buy more, more profit, it's easy, that's how businesses work. But I can't waste my time in gold 1 having absolutely no fun because of the very very low competition level. If you can't get out of gold with a 4,5 kda average than **** it. It's not on me.
I have played lots of normals with a friend. We were around diamond mmr and I had absolutely zero problems vs them. Remember you are talking to a pvp veteran, I adapt very fast.

The last chance I'm giving this game, no time to WASTE TIME.

THX I LOVE YOU
I WANT TO SAY HI TO MY MUM AND DAD (GOD BLESS YOU)
I LOVE YOU KANYE WEST WOOOHOOO

Add me ingame: HooreSneider
or text me here!

EVERYBODY WHO HAS SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY JUST DON'T SAY IT!!! Like I should do this or that or this or that in order to improve or this and that... Please you are not talking to a moron.

Shashayhay

02-18-2015

Arrogant.

BrutalSprouts

02-18-2015

Quote:
HooreSneider:
So to make it quick,

my first season im gold 1 currently in solo q.
I've played tons of pvp games before LoL. I've been top 10 on World of Warcraft best pvp server (when the game was still skilled).
I know how to communicate perfectly. I study replays. I play smart. I need 2 minutes to understand something new.

So let's be smart and build a 5v5 team together or I'll join you.

I require you to be very good at pvp games and very good at playing this game. I want to compete, not try around and don't get anywhere.
Also I need you to be communicative, find mistakes quickly or come up with an option when we face a problem. Be very team-oriented and easy-going. I can't stand hysterical know-it-all people. Take it easy, make jokes, have a clear mind for playing.

What I think about the game? It is easy. I'm not listening to all the people trying to make it sound like chess. It's 4 lanes that's it. There is nothing hard if you have played pvp games as much as I have.

This is my last chance im giving this game because I'm a little smarter than the average players I guess and I don't want to waste hours in front of the screen in order to get diamond or masters with no competition at all. Just because of a rigged mmr system. All they make you do is queue as much as possible so you play more, buy more, more profit, it's easy, that's how businesses work. But I can't waste my time in gold 1 having absolutely no fun because of the very very low competition level. If you can't get out of gold with a 4,5 kda average than **** it. It's not on me.
I have played lots of normals with a friend. We were around diamond mmr and I had absolutely zero problems vs them. Remember you are talking to a pvp veteran, I adapt very fast.

The last chance I'm giving this game, no time to WASTE TIME.

THX I LOVE YOU
I WANT TO SAY HI TO MY MUM AND DAD (GOD BLESS YOU)
I LOVE YOU KANYE WEST WOOOHOOO

Add me ingame: HooreSneider
or text me here!

EVERYBODY WHO HAS SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY JUST DON'T SAY IT!!! Like I should do this or that or this or that in order to improve or this and that... Please you are not talking to a moron.

Or in other words...... "hi this is my first season i got carried into gold through my placements and now i think im high and almighty"

HooreSneider

02-18-2015

see guys those 2 people above i dont want in this thread

bump

HooreSneider

02-18-2015

bump

HooreSneider

02-19-2015

bump

HooreSneider

02-20-2015

bump

HooreSneider

02-20-2015

bump

HooreSneider

02-20-2015

bump

HooreSneider

02-21-2015

bump