Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hotkey bug (hotkeys dont work)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Land My Q

02-17-2015

After a lot of games I first time expierienced this bug.
I was playing Katarina today and about 10 minutes in game suddenly stopped working some of keys.
1) i wasnt able to recall with pressing B and even manualy clicking with mouse recall icon;
2) i pressed q, it showed indicator range of spell but when i clicked it doesnt do anything (couldnt smart cast it too)
3) ultimate (r) didnt worked with button and even clicking with mouse manually, and i used it it teamfight and im sure i wasnt stunned or silenced.

W and E worked as it suppost to work. I typed b, r in other application - keybord worked.
I tried to fix this, i restarted client 2 times ( i mean completely, with alt + f4 ) - didnt work
i restored hotkeys to default - didnt work.
found thread, where someone write need to press ctrl+shift, i pressed, but im not sure if it worked.
suddnely after 10 minute of strugle, somehow hotkeys worked again.

any ideas?

maybe it will help, but our team was
Katarina, Warwick, Swain, Miss Fortune, Sona

and enemy
Annie, Rek'Sai, Lissandra, Ashe, Thresh

I noticed hotkeys stopped to work, while Rek'sai ganked mid.