Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Noticed some bugs while playing !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

12a12b12d

02-17-2015

When i was playing as several champions some bugs occurs ....... i know it's awesome to have bugs like this where u can do something that isn't known but it's called cheating in some ways would players say.

1- vayne can go through enemy wall gates with Q but can't get out from it when she is in enemy base side .( for now , it only happened once )

2- river monster have visual bug where when enemy team kill him and u didn't see them killing it , when u go and see it , it's like half or full of his body out of the water .

3- i don't know if people would call this a bug but i would ..... when rek'sai ulti a tunnel and the tunnel gets destroyed before he reaches it , that doesn't stop him ... he will get to the tunnel anyway .

4- if rek'sai was killed while at the beg of making tunnel animation and he didn't go even under ground , a tunnel is created after his death instantly .

5- when kennen wants to use W and the target was killed before he preform animation for the W , it goes on cooldown without hitting anyone .

6- at somewhere in each bases , for example the red team base ..... if u where at the right side of base and wanted to go to bot lane and pressed somewhere right side bot lane , he will try to walk their but the champion with stuck in the right side of the base trying to pass it but he won't .

I will be updating this forum for any more bugs it occurs with me and i hope to everyone to have a fair play .