Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trolling , should be suspended.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LexVanDerBerghe

Recruiter

02-17-2015

More and more , In ranked SoloQ i've found a huge portion of people trolling , just because they lost last game it's trending very fast. Every 3 games out of 10 I found these anoying to deal with i think they should be punished more than "feeding or afk".

Onizuka

02-18-2015

I agree, we should deal with people who break rules. And we should start with you. Forum restrictions for everyone who breaks the no naming and shaming rule.

BuriedBloom3

02-21-2015

In my opinion, trolers are kids who feed and then just say 'i troll' in order not to be considered as noobs...and i wholeheartedly support that they should get PERMANENT BAN.

DeadCatsOnToast

02-21-2015

buriedbloom3 u are totally right..i d write exactly the same thing..that insane

Adrenalotr

02-23-2015

Permabanning them means they'll create a new account and keep doing what they've done, possibly with other bad behavior because they're upset with Riot and have a reason to ruin the game for others. So Riot isn't very keen on permabanning. Rather, they're trying to change players' behavior with more specific, targeted punishments. Ranked restrictions for players who behave badly in ranked but not in other modes, chat restrictions for players who can't behave in the chat, withholding end-of-season rewards for players who value skins and stuff. LeaverBuster even has this built in - leave games and you get a longer queue time. It's all designed to make players think about their behavior and change it.

That said, punishment could be more swift. But that requires either a lot more staff, accurate automated systems, or a lot of innocent players getting punished too. Riot are working on it. They just tend to be rather slow.