Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sion's New Skin Concept

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greekiller99

02-16-2015

Καλησπερα Community !!! Λοιπον,ο λογος που ανεβαζω αυτη την ανακοινωση στο Forum του Lol ειναι για μια ιδεα που σκεφτηκα για ενα νεο Skin με θεμα τον Sion.Και θα ηθελα να μοιραστω την ιδεα μαζι σας.Ας αρχισουμε λοιπον......

Η ιδεα μου ηταν ενα νεο Skin στον Sion (οπως καταλαβατ&#949.Το βασικο θεμα βασιστηκε στην R του Sion , η οποια μου θυμιζε την ωθηση που αποκτα ενας παικτης του Rugby ενω προσπαθει να σκοραρει στην αντιπαλη εστια τρεχοντας και αποφευγοντας τους αντιπαλους του.Ετσι με αυτην την πρωτοτυπη,ελπιζω,ιδεα σκεφτηκα να σχεδιασω το Skin στον Sion.Εχετε υποψην οτι ειμαι ενας αρχαριος στο να ζωγραφιζω και να σκιτσαρω πραγματα.

Λεπτομερειες :1.Ο Sion θα κρατα στα χερια του ως οπλο την εστια ενος γηπεδου Rugby

2.Κατα την διαρκεια της R,ο Sion θα κρατα μια μπαλα Rugby

3.Οταν o Sion βρει σημειο προσκρουσης ,θα εμφανιζεται η εστια του γηπεδου Rugby (οπως το καλαθι στο Dunkmaster Darius)

4.Κατα το animation της Q,η περιοχη που δειχνει το range της , θα εμφανιζει το γρασιδη ενος γηπεδου

5.Ο τροπος που χτυπα ο Sion καθως χρησιμοποιει την E , θα μοιαζει σαν να εκτελει φαουλ στο Rugby

6.Η στολη θα εχει τα χρωματα της Noxus οπως του Dunkmaster Darius

Αυτες ειναι οι ιδεες μου σχετικα με το νεο Skin του Sion.Ελπιζω τουλαχιστον να διαβαστει το μηνυμα.Τοτε θα ειμαι πολυ ευχαριστημενος πως καποιος αφιερωσε λιγο απο τον χρονο του για να το διαβασει.Ευχαριστω.

Greekiller99

02-16-2015

This is the translated version :
''Hello community !!The reason why i upload this message is about an idea i thought about a new skin on sion.The basic concept on this skin is based on the way he cast hes R.He reminds me a rugby player whos running hes way to score.So lets begin our journey......
Basic Ideas about the skin :
1.Sion's weapon will be the rugby's goal somehow
2.During hes ult , sion will be carrying the rugby ball
3.When Sion hits a target , rugby's goal will be shown like Dunkmaster Darius during hes ult
4.During the Qs animation , the region which show to us the range of his Q , will be display the lawn of the pitch
5.The way he hits the ball with hes E , will look like he is going to free kick the ball
6.The fleet will have the colors of Noxus like Dunkmaster Darius
And this is my basic ideas about the new skin.I hope you will enjoy it as i did.

Greekiller99

02-17-2015

I will upload the early artwork of sion's new skin soon....stay tuned

Greekiller99

02-20-2015

This is the early state of my new skin idea about Sion.Sry about the bad resolution.I will upload more ideas about the skin.Stay tuned

CAM00038.jpg