Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guardian Angel Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rocket Science

02-15-2015

Guardian Angel's cooldown does not refresh if you sell and buy another one (without using the rebuy/unsell function of course).
Just lost a game because of it and it seems it has been happening for a few patches now.

Video: https://vid.me/zDDp

12a12b12d

02-15-2015

Dude , this is not a bug ..... it was made by riot on pupose .
In the other hand , it would be unfair if u thought about it..... an item that revives u ..... I am yasuo with much feed 9k , then this means I can revive each time I go base .....

It would be ridiculous anyway !

Rocket Science

02-15-2015

Quote:
12a12b12d:
Dude , this is not a bug ..... it was made by riot on pupose .
In the other hand , it would be unfair if u thought about it..... an item that revives u ..... I am yasuo with much feed 9k , then this means I can revive each time I go base .....

It would be ridiculous anyway !

It used to refresh the cooldown if you were to buy it again after selling.

Aramis Alameda

02-16-2015

They actually FIXED that. Read patch notes man. It was really unfair for not-fed players, because, like that guy above said, for instance, if you are a fed yasuo with extra-9k with full build, you have a portable Zilean ult every time you go to base. Seems pretty unfair to me. I think Riot thinks so too
So this is not a bug, but rather, a fix. Deal with it.