Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patcher Issue...PVP. net Patcher kernel problem.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niggaz0r

02-15-2015

Hi!!I struggled for a long time to solve this problem with patch(PVP.net Patcher Kernel has encountered a problem and needs to close).I think I read all the forum to solve this problem. I tried all the solutions but nothing ...I struggled for about 2-3 months but can not find the solution to this problem. I can not even open the patcher.

I have windows XP(SP3)...1gb ram,128mb video card. PLEASE,HELP ME!!!!!. (GOOGLE TRANSLATE)

CrystializeD

02-16-2015

1) Make sure the “Allow Peer to Peer Transfer” option is not selected. You can do this by clicking on the Gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the Patcher !!

2)Verify that Internet Explorer is not set to Offline Mode

-Open Internet Explorer
-Press Alt+F to get to the File Menu
-Make sure Work Offline has no Checkmark next to it. If it does, click it to turn this option off.

3)Temporarily turn off Certificates in Internet Explorer :

Open Internet Explorer
Press Alt+T to get to the Tools menu
Select Internet Options
Click on the Advanced Tab
Select “Restore Advanced Settings”
Uncheck "Check for server certificate authentication"

*If you have a more updated version of Internet Explorer you may have to uncheck these settings instead:

1)"Check for server certificate revocation"
2)"Check for publisher's certificate revocation"
3)"Warn about certificate address mismatch"

*Warning - After successfully logging in, be sure to revert these settings back to default!*

I hope these solutions would take care of your Issue !!

Best regards.

P.S. Internet Explorer and League of Legends work together so it's not weird that I'm mentioning these Internet Explorer Solutios

Niggaz0r

02-16-2015

I did everything you told me but still does not work. Again, I can not open patcher. Please help(

Niggaz0r

02-17-2015

up

Niggaz0r

02-19-2015

up

Soda Popkillski

02-22-2015

"run as administrator"

Worked for me at least