Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh Patch 5.3 Bugged W and More

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

66TheMessenger66

02-15-2015

So today i played some ranked games and by leveling up i saw that Thresh's W doesn't show anymore the maximum range of where you can stand and wait for a teammate to click the lantern and get to you. It is really confusing because i can't know the maximum range of the spell so i can save a guy from my team. ; Another bug i saw while playing a support is that your Sightstone and Stealth Wards are bigger then before. I don't have a screenshot of how big they were before but for sure now they are bigger. And a last bug i want to report is about Nidalee's empowered W when you hit somebody with your Q in Human Form. When i played Nidalee and hit somebody with my Q in Human form from a long distance i get an empowered W which makes my jump in Cat form bigger but when i am near him and use W i jump normally so it seems that the passive of Nidalee is broken.