Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Affected files bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gazovete

Recruiter

02-15-2015

Hello Rito, I would like to report a bug :
- The game crashes and Bug Splat window appears
- When i try to reconnect it crashes again and again
- I restart the client and the launcher says that there is possible data corruption
- It "updates" for like 10 minutes and then lets me in
- This repeats one or 2 times then it lets me in the game
This thing happens 1/3 of the games but its non predictable.Im playing on Windows 8 if this is important.My computer is an Asus transformerbook and yes its really weak but my fps is good , I dont think its from the computer.
Every time this bug appears im not in the game for 10-15 minutes and I get in the lower priority queue.I am extremely mad at your game right now.Please help me remove this bug and REMOVE my Lower priority queue "ban".
I won my last game and im sure nobody reported me and i know you are doing this PLEASE REMOVE MY LOWER PRIORITY QUEUE.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gazovete

Recruiter

02-16-2015

Will someone answer me???