Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Forming a ranked team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dissidus

02-22-2015

Your Summoner name: Dissidus
Your role: Jungle / Top / Support / Mid
Your playstyle: Agressive
More about yourself: I have 2 arms, pretty cool huh?? I dont really have much to say about myself, iam 17 years old, and am from SlovakRepublic, nothing else i could write here since this isnt an action movie where lifes are intresting

Why do you want to join us: well because a while (big while) ago i had a ranked team, that even was putting some youtube content out, and when we broke up (school / work, no time) it was rly sad because... that gameplay with 4 people on skype or TS, just jokin abut the game, enjoying the game, its just....not comparable with playing alone or duo, and that is why i want to join, because i want to have that nice time with 4 people

perdoperdec

02-23-2015

Your Summoner nameerdoperdec
Your role:jungle
Your playstyle: Agressive
More about yourself:I m 16y old and I m playing lol for 3 sessons.I main jungle/supp

Why do you want to join us?:I want to start playing in ranked teams for rp..And I feel I can get better with your team and we can make somethink.

noob4ever11

02-24-2015

Your Summoner name:noob4ever11
Your role:support
Your playstyle: Agressive/Passive/Farm: Higly aggresive
More about yourself:Im 17 years old and from Denmark. I am in plat 2, in season 4 I was diamond. I main my support, and play a lot of Nami. I prefer an aggesive lane, therefore also an aggresive adc partner. I am a good shotcaller, and can therefor also provide that for the team.
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join the team to improve my own skills as support and communicating and making strategies! Also I wanna join because im interested in joining competitions, and showing you what I can add to the team
Best regards noob4ever11