Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Forming a ranked team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chausa

02-14-2015

Hello, summoners.
Last season I was a part of a team so called wisdomGAMING, we reached Challenger in 5vs5 ranked, however this season everyone appears to not be playing anymore. Now this is really sad but the great thing is that I've gotten a lot of experience during last year. I am currently platinum II and rapidly climbing towards diamond. However apart from solo queue I'd like to form a serious team to get back into Challenger. If you're serious about wanting to improve and learn this is the team for you. I do not accept people that don't talk fluent english.

Requirements:

• High platinum or diamond in solo queue!
  • Teamspeak 3 and a good quality microphone
  • Fluent english
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Wanting to improve
  • Being the age of 17 and above.
  • Willing to change nickname after getting more serious. ( Putting a clan tag in front of your name)
  • Have a decent champion pool in your role.

Team roster:

Marksman: DaniAgain
Support: Vourligan
Jungle: g0dnoxx
Mid: chopsticksensei
Top: Chausa

Application:

Your Summoner name:
Your role:
Your playstyle: Agressive/Passive/Farm
More about yourself:

Why do you want to join us?:

Don't add me in game! I will add everyone who seems interesting!

DaniAgain

02-15-2015

Your Summoner name: DaniAgain
Your role: ADC (Marksman)
Your playstyle: Agressive/Passive/Farm: I actually just addapt to what lane I am playing, adapting to our support and so on. Though my favorite playstyle is to like play something safe and when we get the opportunity and the enemy makes a msitake, then we go in and get a safe kill.
More about yourself: I am D3 ADC main playing ADC for 3 seasons now. I haven't played my provisionals on east yet since I have been palying on west and gaining a lot of experience. I am currently D4 on west and my summoner name there is: Best ADC World (can provide proof if wanted..) I am looking for a really serious team to improve while climbing. I have been playin with 3 team before and in one of them we peaked D1, so I am quite experienced with ranked teams.

Why do you want to join us?: I want to be able to improve as we are playing as a team and if we are good enough, I actually want to get somewhere playing league. Maybe win some tournament and heck if we are really good why not try for LCS (not so hard to get top 10 on east tbh) anyways, thanks for reading, whope I get accepted

G0dnoxx

02-15-2015

Your Summoner name: g0dnoxx
Your role: Top/Support/Jungle
Your playstyle: My playstyle is often agressive, but it really depends on the flow and momentum of the game, if I play champions that are weak early and strong late i usually like to sit back and farm. My main champs are Top: Jax, Wukong, Irelia; Supp: Morgana, Thresh, Janna, Gragas
More about yourself: I am a 17 yo Czech Dia 4 player, I speak fluent English and I'm looking for a serious long-term ranked team

Why do you want to join us?: I feel I could bring some game-knowledge and I'd love to experience the atmosphere of a ranked team where people actually want to get better.

ChopstickSensei

02-15-2015

Your Summoner game: ChopstickSensei
Your role: Mid/Sup/Top
Your playstyle: My playstyle depends on match-up. If i play against counterpicks i play safety and farm If not I help to my team. Izi..

More about yourself: I am 18 years old. Czech Dia 3 player (now). I have been playing with 5 teams..but..i dont know..I didnt like their playstyle...
Why do you want to join us? Good question..I just want to play with a good players and also I want to learn more about teamrankeds..

MarioHunter

02-16-2015

Your Summoner name: MarioHunter
Your role: Support
Your playstyle: Agressive/Passive/Farm: Can adapt playstaly depending on lane matchup
More about yourself: 20 years old from Croatia.

Why do you want to join us?: I want to find serious team where I can improve my game and also try to help team.

FeeLDaHack

02-16-2015

Your Summoner name:FeeLDaHack
Your role:Top/adc/Mid
Your playstyle: U cant choose ur playstyle depends what champion you play and what role you play.
More about yourself:19 years old serious player from Serbia , mic working english fluent. Played a lot of tournaments go4lol binarybeast etc.Able to play every day at least 5 hours. I can say about my self that i play 80% of all champions got a lot expiriance which you are about to see if you test me. I dont not flame rage spam insult.

Why do you want to join us?: If you are a serious team that would like to aim proffesional i am the right person for it. I want to join you becuse i think you share the same dreams as i do.
Divsion:Platinum 1 46 points.

StilldeadXs

02-16-2015

Your Summoner name: StilldeadXs
Your role: Primary Support/Sec. Top
Your playstyle: Playing depending on situation , mainly aggresive since i am playing Thresh/Nami/Leo mostly.I can tend to roam while my adc returns,so all in all aggresive support.Althought i mostly play with Nami which is versatile so i can adapt easy.
More about yourself: I am 22y old from Serbia , studying on Faculty of Economics,usually spending my free time in gym/gaming/hanging out.

Why do you want to join us?: I wanna contribute to the team as much as i can and progress overall along with team.Participating in tournaments since i was playing on few ones.

http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/EUNE/StilldeadXs/champions

Regards.

Chausa

02-17-2015

We're currently only looking for junglers! Thanks.

Shînîgami

02-17-2015

Hi i replied to what i think is your adc:s search thread for this same team, but just to be safe ill copypaste what i typed in his thread so both of you notice it:

Hello im current platinum 1 jungler, i havent been in diamond, and i started lol in halfway end of last season (in autumn). I havent played much teamrankeds in lol simply because i wanted to get higher in soloqueu first to be able to find better teams and to have adapted to this game first, but that is the only reason i started this game, to play teamrankeds. But i do have lots of past experience of high ranked team pvp from wow, in wich i was as high as rank 20 in 2v2 and 48 in 3v3 on eu last summer wich i can ofcourse prove. Im 21 years old finnish male and i speak fluent english swedish and finnish, and im definetly not afraid to talk. I might not have the prettiest american or english accent, but my accent has usually been easy for people to understand.

Im on 1 week vacation and will not be ingame untill sunday of this week, but i will check forums and can chat if you want to talk more.

http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Sh%C3%AEn%C3%AEgami
http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/EUN...%AEn%C3%AEgami

--------------------------------------------------------

My playstyle variates alot due to picks situations etc. I like to play everything from duel oriented ganking bruisers such as reksai to teamfight and counterganking focused tanks like nunu to farming oriented lategame champs like ww, and all between that. Sometimes i camp the hell out of 1 lane, sometimes i mostly counterjungle and countergank, sometimes im mostly looking to duel enemy jungler. I like to variate and play according to situation, and i got alot comfortpicks that are wery different from each other.

I want to join because i started this game to play teamrankeds not soloqueu, and im keen on learning new stuff from good players and getting better.

And my copypaste i believe has enough personal information about me.

HowIMetHugosMom

02-22-2015

If u wanna tryout a mid Challenger player add me.