Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

riven more broken then here own blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sèbelon

02-13-2015

so srsly what the **** riot are you god damn blind or something are you guys working with patches like so incompetent come the **** on nerf her to the ground already

Sèbelon

02-13-2015

ya know redicoules high ad damage 0 to nill ****ing cd on her abilitys and just a redicoules high mobility thx to that 0 CD ya know not broken right?

Sèbelon

02-17-2015

Still broken

Enjutsu

02-17-2015

Just because people spam threads doesnt mean champion is broken. Riot did listen to the vocal community part just to nerf some champions into uselessness.

Dextix LT

02-17-2015

Enjutsu, you can read the arguments me and tragic positive made.

Enjutsu

02-17-2015

Sorry but everytime you 2 describe something you always look only at the indiviual skills, assumming that everything else doesnt exist. All the champions are OP as f*ck if you describe them.

Your arguments tl dr is probably something like how broken it is that she has 4 gap closers 2 cc abilitys and no mana.

Dextix LT

02-18-2015

This just goes to show that you hve not read anything and did not see my arguments in which i COMPARED riven to all other fighter class champions. I suggest instead of hifing away, because you have no argumentation. That you would read about something before arguing for that thing.

Enjutsu

02-19-2015

of course i didnt look up what wall of text you wrote, im not THAT bored, maybe one day i'll see what you 2 wrote there. Im just right now not in the mood for any walls of text.

Dextix LT

02-19-2015

Then i would like to ask you to restrict yourself from assuming anything about me or my arguments.

Enjutsu

02-19-2015

no